We’re looking to add a senior copywriter with strategy experience to our Chicago-based team. An individual in this role at One Design works within a cross-disciplinary team to bring editorial vision to life for our portfolio of clients, ensuring voice and tone sync with broader strategic goals to create compelling brand experiences in the interactive space and beyond.
- Develop copy, content & creative concepts
- Creative strategy
- Content and editorial strategy
Background and experience
- 3-5 years in the branding / interactive industry
- Thorough understanding of content needs for a variety of mediums from digital to print and beyond
- Must demonstrate ability to distill complex content into clear, powerful messaging & provocative communication strategy.
- Ability to work with the bigger picture in mind, while executing efficiently
- Collaborative and team-minded
- Adaptable in tone and style
- Strategic mind and background a bonus
- Background in research & brand strategy
We want someone who:
- Has a painstaking attention to detail.
- Is not only smart & creative but organized
- Is a terrific communicator both to their teammates and to our our clients.
- Doesn’t just want a place to work, but a environment to learn and be challenged
We ask a lot. But we give a lot, too. We're prepared to offer a competitive salary with full health benefits, paid time-off, an inviting and inspired work environment, as well as the companionship of a motley cast of friendly office mutts. If you create engaging, solid mobile applications that showcase a firm understanding of the technology required to make it work, communicate and work well with others, and meet the criteria above - then we're definitely interested in hearing from you!
A bit about us
One Design Company is a digital design, strategy and development agency. We’ve called Chicago our home for nearly a decade, nurturing strong roots in the local art, design
and development communities. We work on all sorts of projects for organizations and businesses from the small, local, and boutique to some of the largest companies (and brands) in the world.