We’re adding a Senior Strategist to our team
We are excited to be growing our team of experienced strategists to help us keep with the diverse design, strategy and development challenges of our clients around the globe.
Why you want to sit with us in the cafeteria
With a culture of collaboration, a talented roster, and several office pups, the One Design Company team is active in the creative community, endlessly interested in what’s next and generally pleasant to be around. We’ve called Chicago our home for over a decade, nurturing strong roots in the local art, design and development communities. We work on all sorts of projects for organizations and businesses from the small, local, and boutique to some of the largest companies and brands in the world.
Here’s who we are looking for:
An individual in this role at One Design works within a cross-disciplinary team to bring editorial vision to life for our portfolio of clients, ensuring voice and tone sync with broader strategic goals to create compelling brand experiences in the interactive space and beyond.
- Develop copy, content & creative concepts
- Creative strategy
- Content and editorial strategy
Background and experience
- 3-5 years in the branding / interactive industry
- Thorough understanding of content needs for a variety of mediums from digital to print and beyond
- Must demonstrate ability to distill complex content into clear, powerful messaging & provocative communication strategy.
- Ability to work with the bigger picture in mind, while executing efficiently
- Collaborative and team-minded
- Adaptable in tone and style
- Strategic mind and background a bonus
- Background in research & brand strategy
We want someone who:
- Has a painstaking attention to detail.
- Is not only smart & creative but organized
- Is a terrific communicator both to their teammates and to our our clients.
- Doesn’t just want a place to work, but a environment to learn and be challenged
We ask a lot of our people. But we give a lot, too. We're prepared to offer a competitive salary with full health benefits, paid time off and an inviting and inspiring work environment. We also have the best snacks.
We'll be reviewing applications and interviewing people continuously. We'll do our best to communicate what to expect along the way, but given the high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to everyone. We ask also that only applicants located in and legally able to work in the United States apply. The ideal applicant will need to work from our Chicago office.